C.R. Bard VPPCSP - Stat Loc Picc Plus w/Crsnt Pad 50/BX
StatLock PICC Plus Stabilization Device - "Suture-Free" Stabilization for PICC Catheters
StatLock Stabilization Devices are a more effective alternative to tape-in which helps improve clinical outcomes, quality of care and economic efficiencies. The StatLock PICC Plus Stabilization Device is a "post and door" design to house the suture wings of virtually all peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs). Available in adult, pediatric and neonatal sizes.
- The StatLock PICC Plus Stabilization Device offers great versatility and ease of use.
- Combining the latest design in engineering technology, StatLock PICC Plus Stabilization Device secures most winged catheters on the market.
- Just lift the transparents "gull-wings," place catheter wings over the posts, and close.
- Anchor pad available in breathable, nonabsorbent tricot polyester or closed cell foam.
- Sterile and latex-free.
Minimize PICC Catheter Complications. Maximize PICC Catheter Patient Comfort.
- Designed to reduce the potential complications associated with suture securement
- Designed to improve patient comfort and safety by eliminating the need to secure catheters with suture
- Prevents needlestick risk to healthcare workers
- Provides solutions that follow OSHA's recommendations for sutureless securement